Waiver, Terms and Conditions
I, hereby accept all risks associated with my participation in fitness exercise programs being offered by Door to Door Fitness, LLC. In consideration of using the services of DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS, I release and forever discharge DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS, their employees, including trainers and any other officers, agents or volunteers (“RELEASEES”) from any and all responsibilities or liability from injuries or damages to my person or personal property resulting from or connected with my participation in any of the fitness exercise programs being offered by RELEASEES whether arising from the active or passive negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in exercise and training activities that potentially involve the risk of serious injury, permanent disability or death. Other possible risks may include social and economic losses which might result not only from the RELEASEES own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the condition of the private or public premises or any equipment. Further, there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I hereby assume full responsibility for all the foregoing risks, known and unknown, and accept responsibility for the damages following any injury, permanent disability, or death.
2. I further acknowledge and understand that Door to Door Fitness, its personal trainers and other employees are not licensed dieticians or physicians and that any information or guidelines provided by DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS, its personal trainers or other employees carry no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
3. DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS and its employees will implement the most effective principals to help the participant achieve his or her goals within their scope of practice, but cannot guarantee that its products or workouts will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. For that reason, all such products, services, programs, techniques and materials embodied in such products and services, are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, and DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS and its employees disclaim any liability, loss or damages that may result from their use.
4. I understand that a physician’s approval is highly recommended prior to participating in any fitness exercise program. I have signed the Door to Door Fitness, LLC Informed Consent Acknowledging Risks form.
5. I have read this document in its entirety and agree to adhere to all its precepts, as well as all other terms and conditions of DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS’s fitness exercise programs. I understand the risks and benefits of the programs and any questions I may have had have been answered to my satisfaction. Upon participation, I do hereby discharge, release and hold harmless DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS, their employees, including trainers and any other officers, agents or volunteers from any and all liability for damage claims or losses of any kind or character whatsoever resulting from any injury or condition I may suffer, or resulting from my participation in DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS’s fitness exercise programs.
6. This agreement applies not only to any and all physical injuries but to any and all claims from the damage to, loss of, or theft of property relating to my participation in DOOR TO DOOR FITNESS’s fitness exercise programs.
7. This agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Connecticut. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
8. This document and the accompanying Door to Door Fitness, LLC Informed Consent contains the entire agreement between the parties. No other agreement exists between the parties and no representations, verbally or in writing, have been made except as stated herein.
In signing this Waiver and Release of All Claims by Participant, I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older, that I have read and understand the contents of this document, and that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made. I also agree, for myself and my successors, that the above representations are not mere recitals and that they are binding.
Refunds may be given within 24 hours of purchase if the client has not yet participated in any class or session that may have already deducted credit. If you choose not to participate in a class that you already reserved, you may cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before the class starts. If you fail to cancel your reservation, the credit will be deducted.
Packages may be exchanged or transferred to another client, as long as the transaction is requested before expiration or scheduled use.